Examples of writing programs
John McMillan has been developing software and web sites for three decades. He has
understands users and delivers programs that are easy to use.
See what our customers say
He has delivered projects costing from a few hundreds of pounds up to major
packages that have evolved over years.
Web sites and e-commerce
Web applications have ranged from around 10 to over 70 pages of php.
- Membership management (PHP and MySQL)
- Complex order processing and billing (PHP)
- Using an intranet to deliver a low cost database
- App to build estimates of flat roofs
- Production of job sheets
- Room booking
- Package to manage town planning enforcement
for local councils (C++)
- Interface to special printer to print plant labels
for small nursery (Delphi)
- Major package to generate solicitor and local
government forms (C++)
He has created many applications around databases. These include order
processing, billing customer relationship and local government core systems,
debt collections and entire processes.
- Configuring a database to provide a debt collection package
- Sales tracking
- Customer support and quality
- Database set up and cleaning
"John's knowledge and experience of database systems is unsurpassed,
this capped with his ability to talk in plain English (thats rare for an IT
expert!) make John a great choice for your IT consultancy needs. I have no
problems in recommending John, and I am sure we will do more work in the
future." - Scott Whitehead, Managing Director,
Do you need special software or help configuring software?
Click here to contact McMillan
by e-mail or call 01787 371099 for an informal chat.